(as of Nov 14,2020 07:00:22 UTC – Details)
200 recipes, meal plans, and more―everything you need to go keto.
The biggest thing to happen to the ketogenic diet since fat bombs, The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking is an unmatched reference with the largest collection of recipes and meal plans yet for keeping up with the ketogenic diet.
For beginners and seasoned ketogenic dieters alike, The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking offers an essential introduction to the ketogenic diet, plus 2-week meal plans that target your individual weight loss goals and kick-start ketosis. Complete with 200 tasty recipes, The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking includes everything you need for a lifetime on the ketogenic diet.
The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking is the only book that fills the needs of every keto kitchen with:
- 200 simple, everyday ketogenic diet recipes that are both practical and satisfying for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and more
- 3 meal plans customized to fit your specific needs that are designed to encourage weight loss and take the guesswork out of choosing what to eat
- An informative overview of ketogenic diet cooking that will help you prep your pantry and understand the basics of keto
- Helpful advice and quick tips for adopting and maintaining a healthy ketogenic diet lifestyle
Go big on keto with recipes, guidance, meal plans, nutritional information, tips and tricks from The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking.
From the Publisher
This essential introduction teaches you the ins and outs of eating keto, helps you put together your new and improved keto pantry, and shows you everything you need to do to get started on this exciting new culinary journey.
These meal plans are designed for weight loss, with the added benefit of taking the guesswork out of choosing recipes and designing each day of eating.
The 200 easy and delicious keto recipes in this book cover every category of ketogenic cooking. With the greatest variety of ketogenic diet recipes at your fingertips, you will get excited about cooking low-carb, high-fat food and will have plenty of options in each section so that you will never get bored.
Sample Recipe: Herb and Dijon Pork Chops
Serves: 2 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 17 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a bowl, mix Dijon, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish.
4. Spread the Dijon-mayonnaise mixture on the pork chops and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Adjust the oven to broil and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until golden.
7. Let the pork chops rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Variation: The Dijon-mayo mixture can also act as a marinade for the pork chops. Marinate for a few hours or even a full day. Then just sprinkle the parmesan on before baking.
Calories: 315; Total Fat: 25g; Protein: 23g; Total Carbs: .5; Fiber: .5; Net Carbs: 0; Macronutrients: 70.5% Fat, 29% Protein, .5% Carbs
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (page 246)
2 boneless pork chops
Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise