points - Details)
The smart, simple way to go keto―the essential ketogenic diet starter’s guide
Ready to try the ketogenic diet? 7-Day Keto is the straightforward, low-cost approach that’s perfect for beginners. Everything you need to get started is here―a detailed shopping list, a 7-day meal plan, and quick, tasty recipes that use everyday ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Featuring 50 delicious and affordable keto-friendly recipes like Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole and Taco Salad, this complete cookbook and ketogenic diet plan can help you eat cleaner and healthier so you can boost energy, lose weight, and lower blood pressure. It’s never been easier to kick-start the keto diet.
This essential ketogenic diet book includes:
- Just the facts―Learn the basics about how the ketogenic diet works, what you can eat, and more.
- 7-day meal plan―Dive into a complete, easy-to-follow weeklong schedule that includes a handy shopping list and delicious ketogenic diet recipes.
- Bonus recipes―Extend your meal plan with plenty of tasty low-carb options that you can make for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks too!
Jump-start the ketogenic diet in just a week with 7-Day Keto.
Recipes include Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Casserole, Chocolate Cake Donuts, Mac & Cheese, Crispy Fried Cod, Creole Sausage & Rice, Snickerdoodle Cookies, and more.
From the Publisher
A Tasty Bite from the Book: Grandma Bev’s Ahi Poke
SERVES: 6 // PREP TIME: 10 minutes
If you enjoy sushi and sashimi, make your own at home in a flash. Even though this native Hawaiian dish is trending right now, my dad’s sweet wife Bev (Grandma Bev to the grandkids) introduced this ahi poke recipe to me 15 years ago or more. She loves to send some home with me after I visit her and my dad, to share with Lovies and the kids, but it rarely ever makes it home. Just too good to share!
1. In a medium bowl, mix the scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic powder, and salt.
2. Combine the soy sauce mixture with the tuna, and toss well. Serve immediately.
3. If not serving immediately, store the tuna and the soy sauce mixture separately in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
TIP: This dish is perfect just the way it is as an appetizer, light meal, or party tray, but if you want to kick it up a notch, you could add crushed red pepper flakes or chili sauce. I also like to add cut-up chunks of avocado. Just be sure to add the additional carbs to your total.
3 scallions, diced
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
2 pounds fresh ahi tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes